Katie said lately…
“Mommy, baby is not big like me. She is small, like… herself.”
– Mommy, whats on your tummy!?
– For your scratches? (aka stretch marks)?
– Well, they are not getting any better.
“Mommy, I’m very cute, right”
“Mommy, you’re fatty and I’m skinny”
– Mommy u hurt my feelings!
– What did I do to hurt your feelings, Kate?
– U just did.
– Well sorry, Kate, I didn’t mean to.
– Don’t say sorry, that doesn’t help!
K: Mommy, I can sleep on my tummy! Like… A plane!
K: Noo! Planes don’t sleep! Planes fly. In the sky. Like… Like… Another plane.
We are watching Lord of the rings and Katie sees the fellowship of the ring walking in this order: Legolas, Gimli, the hobbits and she says “Look mommy, a girl, a monster, a boy, a boy, a boy…”
“Mommy, I slipped and hurt my feelings”
Katie: Mommy turn your watch on!
Me: My watch doesn’t light up like daddy’s, Kate.
Katie: Can I turn it like this?
Me: It doesn’t do that either.
Katie: What does it do?
Me: It shows time.
“No, daddy! I talkin’ now! I small boss!”